Should I take on a new garden?
- Two lovely owners, eager and accommodating,
- An overgrown garden full of delights, some yet to be discovered,
- Cheese sandwiches,
- Great coffee,
- Human friendly cat from next door who likes to hang out with gardeners*,
- It is just down the road from Nancy Nightingale’s house,
- Easy parking and they don’t laugh at my reversing **
- They are planning to employ a SYM***,
- Akebia quinata the chocolate vine.
- I don’t have any time.
- It is a sanctuary for ground elder, couch grass, brambles, bamboo, montbretia, ivy and other such monsters.
So what do you think?
Of course I could always do a little bit of client shuffling and the SYM would be useful for the heaviest of the digging and I love a challenge and I think that just possibly I have made my mind up …..
*But not dog friendly. Full on running attack on any canine that unfortunately comes within 100m. Quite disturbing, possibly quite disturbed.
** They may do when I am not there, this is fine as I would laugh too if it wasn’t me.
***Strong Young Man