Today was my first day working on Button Moon. It would have been daunting was it not for the omniscient Pickle who guided me in The Ways of the Moon.
- The Pink Pig is not pink nor does it look like a pig. This is inconsequential. It is the best toy in the world and belongs to Pickle.
- The path down to the lawn is slippery.
- The Pink Pig belongs to Pickle, and only Pickle. Contrary to appearances, it is not a muddy tribble.
- Ensure great care is taken when heading down to the lawn, the path is extremely slippery.
- You must throw the Pink Pig (neither pink nor porcine) on a regular basis whilst continuing to work or it will be moved to the perfect trip position.
- Beware of the slippery path en route to the lawn.
- Sometimes, although left at your feet, you will not be allowed to pick up PP, a wrestle must ensue. Pickle is always the winner.
- If you are heading to the lawn, be cautious, the path is slippery.
- The Pink Pig is Pickle’s great love, even though it wheezes like an asthmatic goat. Forget this and you might as well forget everything.
- Don’t blame me, I told you it was slippery!
I think that was the gist. Now what was that about the path to the lawn?